Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Deception Script:


Scene one:
(Big Tony walks through the Landau Forte Communications Centre doors and up to reception)
Office Women: Hello Sir, how can I help you?
Big Tony: I’m here to see Mr McCann.
Office Women: Any Particular reason?
Big Tony: Business.
Office Women: Ok Sir, just take the lift to top floor where one of his assistants will take you to his room.
(Big Tony enters the lift and then a dissolve shows passage of time. He knocks on Mr McCann’s door)
Donny: Tony, nice to see you. So, did you take care of… matters, the other day?
Big Tony: Of course I did, when have I ever let you down?
Donny: Glad to hear it. I just suppose, well, I suppose I didn’t expect you to go through with it...
Big Tony: Why?
Donny: Come on Tony, let’s face it. Your reputations not what it used to be. (shrugs shoulders)
Big Tony: (pause) You trying to be funny? (aggressive)
Donny: Look I’m a busy man, business to attend to. You know how it is.
Big Tony: (raises voice) You’re standin’ on thin ice Don, and you know what I do to people who mess me about.
Donny: (laughs) Look, I haven’t got a problem with you, but If you have a problem with me then you know where the door is.
Big Tony: You’ll regret this Don.  (Big Tony walks out and slams the door shut)
Donny: (laughter as Tony walks out)

Scene Two:
Location: Tamworth outside ‘Home Bargains’ by alleyway. Donny walks into phone box and makes call to Big Tony.
Donny: (sarcastically) Tony, long time no speak. Look mate, after our little spat the other day I think it’s about time you realised that I call the shots around here. 
(Tony replies on phone but we do not see him)
Big Tony: Listen Donny, when you gonna realise that times are changing. Im the big boy around here now, and I want my money.
Donny: Don’t be so pathetic, we all know you’re a coward deep down. And you want your money? Come get it, cus I aint giving you a penny.
Big Tony: Donny, Donny, Donny. Be careful what you wish for. After all, I’m never too far behind.
(Donny slams phone down and walks out of the telephone box. Donny walks up the alley about to smoke a cigarette, but then he sees some of Tony’s henchmen with their arms folded blocking the route. Donny turns around to see Tony glaring angrily in his face.)
Tony: BOO.
Donny: Tony, how convenient, I was only just speaking to you on the phone. (laughs nervously)
Tony: (laughs sarcastically then pulls a very intimidating face instantly. A metal bar slides down his arm and comes out by his wrist). So, Money?
Donny: Look ‘ere Tone, I was only joking with you, bit of harmless banter you know? Surely we can come to some sort of… arrangement?
Tony:  If there’s one thing I don’t like its people who can’t keep their promises. And you’re one of them. You know when I said 'when have I ever let you down', well, now. Phil, Vinnie, you know what to do.
(Metal bars slide down Phil and Vinnie’s arms and they walk menacingly towards Donny).

No comments:

Post a Comment